MHC Board of Directors
MHC President, Horse Show Insurance & Stweards Reports
USEF Judge; NEHC Judge
Co - Vice President
Chair, MHC Days of Champions
About the Massachusetts Horsemen's Council
The MHC strives to fulfill the following purposes;
- To serve and promote the best interests of Massachusetts horsemen and horsewomen.
- To serve, encourage, support, promote and protect the interests of Junior and Adult riders and exhibitors.
- To create and maintain public interest in the training, riding, and exhibiting of horses in the Commonwealth of MA.
- To cooperate with the USEF and the NEHC assisting in the fair and complete enforcement of the rules of these orgs.
- To maintain annual high-score point totals of exhibitors competing in MHC affiliated competitions.
- Year-end high point awards given to those Owners and Exhibitors who are members of the MHC.
- To maintain proper records for the use of MHC members in connection with the sport.